Jean-Pierre G. LeBlanc – Partner, Lawyer
Direct Line: (506) 383-5480
Bossé Viola LeBlanc
890 Main Street, Suite 300
Moncton NB E1C 1G4
Tel.: (506) 383-5800
Fax: (506) 383-5828
Jean-Pierre received a Bachelor of Social Sciences (Honours in Political Science) in 1992 and a Master’s of Public Administration in 1994, both from the Université de Moncton. From 1994 to 1997, he was employed with the Government of New Brunswick in the human resources and employment fields. In 1997, he returned to university and obtained his law degree from the University of Ottawa in 2000. The Maritimes’ way of life being very difficult to resist, Jean-Pierre returned to New Brunswick in 2000 and was admitted to the New Brunswick Bar in 2001. From 2001 to 2004, he practised law with a regional law firm based in Moncton before becoming a founding partner with Bossé Viola LeBlanc.
Jean-Pierre focuses his law practice in civil litigation, specifically in the areas of personal injury, automobile accidents and insurance law. He is fluently bilingual.
Jean-Pierre is a member of the New Brunswick Law Society, the Canadian Bar Association, the Atlantic Provinces Trial Lawyers Association (APTLA), the Moncton Area Lawyers Association and the Association des juristes d’expression française du Nouveau-Brunswick.
- Admission to the New Brunswick Bar, 2001
- Bachelor of Common Law, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, 2000
- Master of Public Administration, Université de Moncton, Moncton, 1994
- Bachelor of Social Sciences, Université de Moncton, Moncton, 1992
- Member of the Law Society of New Brunswick
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Atlantic Provinces Trial Lawyers Association (APTLA)
- Member of the Moncton Area Lawyers Association
- Member of the Association des juristes d’expression française du Nouveau-Brunswick
- Frequent lecturer at the English and French bar admission courses
- Lecturer/presenter at Atlantic Provinces Trial Lawyers Association conferences on personal injury, automobile accidents and insurance law.